Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP)
These innovative capabilities leverage national and intelligence community systems and current joint collection, exploitation, dissemination, and command and control datalink architectures to more rapidly provide relevant, high fidelity information directly to the operational and tactical user.
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Systems Engineering
- Project Management
- Technical Support
Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and Wargames
These exceptional capabilities are applied during wargaming and exercise support events. Prepares warfighters to operate in Contested, Degraded, and Operationally Limited environment of Space and its affected operational domain. Our experts plan, execute and recover the internationally known Space wargames and exercises to affect future strategy, policy and capability development.
- Space Modeling
- Simulation Development and Operations
- Schriever Wargame
- Space Flag
- Support to other USAF wargames and exercises
We have extensive expertise supporting current space capabilities to ensure they meet customer requirements.
- Operational testing of space capabilities
- Timely modification of test parameters
Distributed Mission Operations Center-Space (DMOC-S)
We have current experience supporting customers in Unified and Joint exercises through our DMOC-S support.
Our support includes:
- Exceptional Space Command and Control Expertise
- Support to Space Flag Exercises
- Strategic Planning
- Software Development
- Operations Support
- IT and Technical Support
Strategic Cyber Support
Our experts provide subject matter expertise (SME) for multiple customers and author strategic documents for senior officer approval. We help devise long-range plans for developing classified space capabilities, participates in special access program reviews and conducts research and analysis of commercially available technologies.
- Strategic planning for current cyber capability
- Focused future requirements for cyber capability
Tactical Cyber Support
USfalcon employees provide support to the customer to detect cyber specific intrusions. We operate multiple programs for Space Mission System network traffic conditions, performance, bandwidth indicators, anomaly alerts, unauthorized activity, audit logs, and any cyber events or incidents.
- Conduct Malware Protection (MP) activities including monitoring network and/or host-based security, malware incidents, and malware detection signature currency, and vulnerability scanning with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- We are familiar with LogRhythm, Snort, Bro, Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana (ELK)